In today's world, connectivity of your corporate network to the Internet is a mandate. However, this connectivity opens your network to continuous threats and risks for which you must have solid protection. By providing AIT with the opportunity to secure your network, you are partnering with someone who understands the necessity of security and the consequences of having inadequate protection measures in place.
- Are you utilizing a firewall that is certified and designed for the rigors and complex requirements of corporate networks?
- Is your network secure from outside threats such as viruses, malware, and hackers?
- Do you prevent your employees from accessing objectionable Internet content and from spending excessive time on web-sites that reduce their productivity?
- Is your e-mail filtered to minimize the amount of "spam" messages that are delivered to your employees?
- Are your employees sending unencrypted e-mails with sensitive information, subject to privacy requirements, or subject to HIPAA requirements?
- Is your Internet traffic monitored?
- Do you conduct cyber-security awareness training with follow-on phish testing for your employees?
We offer edge and endpoint protection for your network and devices, extensive network scans, and e-mail encryption as a foundation for your cybersecurity defense. We have dedicated cyber-security personnel that monitor current threats, work with our customer base to insure that our filtering configurations meet your unique requirements, provide training and guidance to your employees, and help you conquer what is oftentimes an overwhelming task.
Contact us today to learn more or to setup your free assessment.